About the Recipe
● 1 chicken breast, skinless, boneless, chopped
● ½ large cauliflower head OR 1 package riced cauliflower
● ½ cup basmati rice
● ½ cup carrots, shredded
● 1 cup green beans
● ½ cup green peas
● 1 cup broccoli florets, cut small
● ½ red bell pepper, cored, diced
● 1/3 jar of VH sauce, Sweet & Spicy Szechuan
1. Cut the florets of the cauliflower and put in a food processor/blender. Pulse many times to form “rice-like” size. In a separate pot, cook the rice as per directions.
2. Heat large frying pan on medium-high. Spray olive oil. Put diced chicken in. Let simmer for 7 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables and sauce to the frying pan with the chicken.
4. Add in the cauliflower and rice and mix together. Portion out into 2 servings.